Your access to and use of the Service and/or Software are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms. Your violation of the provisions contained in these Terms may result in termination of our Service and/or Software and cancellation of your account.
You may submit certain material to MMDI, including without limitation, photographic images, as part of your use of the Service.
1. Orders. All Products ordered through the Site or Software are custom made. As such, all orders placed via the Site and/or Software are final and cannot be cancelled.
2. Price and Payment. All payments can be made by credit or debit card, cheques, cash or DDs are accepted. Failure to submit a valid credit card payment will result in refusal to perform requested service and the return of your unprocessed materials.
3. Shipping. MMDI ships orders to customers with different carriers. All orders are shipped from MMDI production plants, usually within two (2) days after the order has been received and accepted by MMDI. Large orders with lengthy or multiple files may be delayed. Shipping estimates are estimates only and MMDI cannot guarantee that orders will be shipped on the date indicated on any order confirmation received by you.
4. Return Policies and Procedures
4.1 Because Products ordered via the Site or Software using the Services are custom made goods, only items which have been damaged in transit due to the negligence or willful misconduct of MMDI or its agents, or items which exhibit manufacturing defects, are eligible for return and replacement. The only remedy available to you is replacement of the Products you ordered through the Site. No cash refunds or credits will be given.
4.2 Only returns that have been pre-authorized may be returned. Please contact MMDI Customer Service for authorization within 7 days of delivery to apply for a return. Customer Service contact information can be found on the Site or your order confirmation. After contacting a Customer Service representative you will receive detailed return procedures.
4.3 After you have received a return authorization, the merchandise must be returned to MMDI within ten (10) business days. Returns after this period will not be accepted.
4.4 Any damaged product that you wish to return must be returned in the same condition it was received. PLEASE SAVE ALL ORIGINAL PACKING ITEMS AND FILLERS INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. Please include the reason for the return along with your documentation. If not re-packed as it was originally shipped, MMDI will not authorize replacement of the order.
5. No Resale of Service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service for any commercial purposes.
6. Copyright. You are required by Indian law to own the right to, or to obtain permission to use any image before the image is uploaded or printed using the Service. At MMDI’s discretion and in appropriate circumstances, MMDI may terminate the accounts of users or prevent access to the Service and/or Software by users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
7. Age Requirements. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service and/or Software.
8. Copyrighted Material, Software and Trademark Information.
9. The product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced in the Site, including but not limited to the following: Octaprint, Octaprint Photo Book, are trademarks or registered trademarks of MMDI or its affiliates. All other company, product or service names referenced in this site or software are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of their respective owners.
10. Promotional Offers.
10.1 The following rules and restrictions for promotional offers on the Site are subject to change and will vary depending on offer:
(a) Each promotional offer is subject to the offer details stated with each offer (in general at the bottom of each offer). Some offer redemption codes can only be used once and are limited to one per account.
(b) Valid promotional codes will only be applied to a single order.
(c) Only one valid promotional code may be used per order. Offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, coupon, or promotion in the same order.
(d) Promotional codes cannot be applied to orders previously submitted.
(e) Some offers may be available to first time customers only. There may be additional restrictions on redemption. Refer to offer detail stated with the offer (in general at the bottom of each offer) for details.
(f) Offers must be redeemed online at the Web sites run by MMDI or its affiliates or by using the Software distributed by MMDI or its affiliates and must be applied towards the purchase of products or services of MMDI [or its affiliates] only, as specified in the offer.
(g) Returned items will only be credited or refunded for the item cost. Promotional offer discounts are not eligible for credit or a refund.
11.1 MMDI may, in its sole discretion, terminate or cancel your membership account or your use of the Service and/or Software, and remove and discard any Submissions and your account at any time, without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to: (i) conduct that violates these Terms or other policies or guidelines set forth by MMDI elsewhere on the Site; (ii) conduct MMDI believes is harmful to other MMDI users, the business of MMDI, or MMDI affiliates, and (iii) any redemption of, or attempt to redeem, fraudulently obtained gift certificates.
12. Customers may update their email address online or through Customer Service.